The Easiest Way to Do Affiliate Marketing: Recommendation
Has it ever happened to you to need some extra money? I bet it has. Maybe your clothes washer broke down, or you really need a couple of shoes that are sorta over your standard shoe budget, or you discovered an awesome flight deal to visit your cousin in Italy? Of course. The rundown can continue endlessly.
The serious problem is that, besides your activity, you don’t have a lot of spare time to do other side employments. What’s more, maybe you do. However, you don’t feel like it.
You’d rather remain at home and stare at the TV or hang out at the shopping center or have a beer with the folks.
Let me tell you a very interesting story on how you can make some extra money with the least effort. No, it’s not about a staggered marketing network or Forex exchanges, and you don’t have to put yourself out of your usual range of familiarity effectively.
We talked to one of our affiliates, who started to do affiliate products marketing in 2011 when he was dealing with a couple of websites and considered alliance as a decent method to make those sites generate some money.
Alright, you’ll state, yet this person thinks about the internet, websites, and things like that. Not everybody is acceptable at this.
Of course, NOT.
However, for some time now, our person seized his affiliate action, just as the website management. He presently makes some full memories work in the IT field and doesn’t have enough time for other projects.
Be that as it may, he knows some things about PCs, smartphones, computer screens, tablets, etc. What’s more, he is often asked by friends, family, or colleagues to help them purchase the correct device for them.
So, he is very nice and helps them out by giving them a few hints. Furthermore, an affiliate connects.
So every occasionally he makes a nice commission from the recommendations he makes. That is because he knows about this sort of thing he is recommending and he is additionally nice and helpful with people requesting his advice.
Of course, everyone is acceptable at something. It’s difficult to believe you don’t have something you are acceptable at and that you could recommend to people.
Have you looked well? It’s impossible that you are not a connoisseur of in any event one of them. In spite of the fact that I bet you are acceptable at several.
In addition, that we are discussing well known online stores or brands, like Elefant, Vodafone, Orange, Avon, Answer, Zoot.
Here, for example, you can recommend your friends or family where to purchase from a nice watch, a piece of jewelry, a wine, cool home and garden decorations, books, a smartphone, not to mention clothes and shoes. Everybody is a design beautician! Don’t you know the well-known question: “Do you have any idea for a present for our friend?”?
Do I have your attention now, or are you despite everything confused? Here’s what you ought to do to make some extra money by recommending items to people you know, in 10 super simple steps:
1. You discover the areas where you could be mistaken for a connoisseur before your friends, family, or colleagues.
2. You create an affiliate account here.
3. You fill in your affiliate profile here. Include a website, in the event that you have one. On the off chance that you don’t, include your personal Facebook account connected.
4. Check again the categories you are acceptable at and begin applying to affiliate programs in those respective categories
5. You are listening attentively to the needs and questions of the ones around you, and you don’t hesitate to give some advice and recommend items from the stores that accepted you in their affiliate programs.
6. Before sending the item, connect to your friend in need, return to the stage, and convert it to an affiliate interface.
7. Check here your snaps and commissions, and if the one you helped followed your advice and purchased from that website.
8. If he did and purchased the item you let him know, you can get him a beverage from the commission you will trade out!
9. Repeat endlessly from no. Five downwards.
10. Follow the 2Performant Blog and our Facebook page, and maybe, little by little, you begin enjoying this, and you will need more from affiliate marketing.
Before you get to no. 1, check those shoes once more. Or then again think about that trip you have been dreaming of. To make sure you feel more motivated!